Check in/Check out: Check in is available at 4pm and check out is at 12pm.
Minimum Stay: Minimum stay of two days is required on weekends and three days required on holidays.
Payment: 100% or all rental charges are due when booking is made within 14 days of arrival. Bookings made more than 14 days out are charged 50% of all charges (including security deposit) at time of booking with the remainder due no more than 14 days before arrival. Second payments will automatically be billed to the credit card used for original booking and will be charged 14 days before arrival unless you contact us to make other payment arrangements.
Pets: Our cabins are pet friendly to house trained and well behaved dogs. Up to two dogs are allowed per cabin and a non-refundable pet deposit of $50 is required.
Tent Campers: Have more people in your group than will fit comfortably in the cabin? Tent campers are allowed as long as they accompany whomever is renting the cabin. Up to four campers are allowed. Keep in mind that the only restroom facilities are inside the cabins.
We ask that for your safety you not be in the river after sunset. We also ask that you turn any music down after 10pm as a courtesy to other guests and neighbors.
Our Rental Agreement is as follows:
(Homeowner) and (Guest) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
The property is located at: 36050 Hwy. 21 Lesterville, MO 63654
Check in: 4pm
Check out: 12pm
The property is furnished and includes all linens, towels, kitchen supplies, etc.
. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist a total of _ people.
. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to (5 in Cabin #1 and 7 in Cabin #2). The lease begins at 4p.m. On ______and ends at 12pm On _______.
Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else.
Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
Deposit: A deposit of $200 has been paid prior to Check In Date. The deposit is for security and damage and shall be refunded within 5 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
damage to the property or furnishings;
dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning or policy infractions; or
any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest's stay.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
Cancellation Policy: There will be no refund if canceled within 14 days. Full refund if canceling greater than 14 days out, less a $75 processing fee.
Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.
Name (print) Name (print):
Address: ___________________________ Address:______________________________
Phone # (during stay): Phone # (during stay):
Smoking is allowed outside only but please pick up your cigarette butts; they are as much trash as anything else.
People other than those in the Guest party set forth above is the sole responsibility of Guest.
All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
These units are cabins, in the country and by a river and as such there are inherent risks of bugs (including wasps, mosquitoes and ticks) and snakes though we do our best to limit exposure to them. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Two dogs are allowed per Cabin.
7. Parking is limited to 2 vehicles.
8. Housekeeping: These are cabins not hotel rooms and therefore, housekeeping rules are different . There is no housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, maid service is not included in the rental rate. You are expected to leave the cabin as clean as you found it. Beds are to be stripped and sheets and towels put in the hamper provided (blankets may be left in a pile), no dishes either clean or dirty be left in the sink or on the cabinet, and no trash in the trash cans or a cleaning fee of $20 per infraction will be deducted from your deposit. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
It is hereby agreed by and between (Homeowner) and ____________________(Guest) that homeowner will allow guest to have the following described pet and no others in the vacation home upon and subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement and this addendum.
The permission granted herein shall be limited to a certain pet as described below:
Type of Pet: ___________________ Name:
Color: ________________________ Weight: _______________________
Age:__________________ Sex: __________________
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $50.00 per stay.
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request):
a. May not exceed 100lbs
b. Must be at least 2 years of age or older.
c. Must be spayed or neutered.
d. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
3. All pets must be leashed at all times.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
5. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
6. All pets are to be treated with a topical or oral flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets.
7. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
8. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
9. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on porch.
10. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.